Saturday, December 6, 2008

Running ragged!

I have seriously been nuts lately, working everyday, and TRYING to do shopping afterwards. My parents just booked their tickets and they'll be visiting me this year since I can't abandon the ship at Christmas. Awesome!! I haven't seen them in a few months. And who am I kidding? I am a total kid still; I need my parents! They're thankfully checking into a hotel with kitchenette in the suite so... what THIS means... is... CHRISTMAS COOKIESSSSS.



Seriously, in the bleak horror that IS the retail industry DURING the holiday season... this is something epic to look forward to.

I managed to bargain with my co-manager and he's gonna work Christmas Eve so I can have the 24th and 25th with the fam. Niiiice. We are considering driving out to Monterrey or Carmel on the 24th, but that may be a bit of a trek with holiday traffic. Dad likes to hike... maybe I'll just deposit him on the mountain and watch mom bake the cookies.

I'm totally missing out on wtf is going on with blogs and etsy and boooo. I think what I may do to get in the swing of things again is to ***feature*** an etsy shop here. Just to keep things lively. Keep the blog from disappearing down the drain along with my social life in December.... ;)

I mean, honestly, it's 7pm on a Saturday night. ALLLLL I wanna do is give myself a pedicure, watch 'The Office' on dvd, and sip some hot cider.







It's been a long week, and they're just gonna get longer. Slow economy who!?

1 comment:

A.C said...

Calm down there little sprite.